Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The past week...

Soooooo....

I went on a movie set last week, and you never really know who will be there, and who else did I see but Andrew Keegan. Where is my Bop Magazine?! haha it was fun. I played a drunk girl. Stumble-stumble.

Thursday, I flew to Austin to see me my man-fellow-boyfriend. Loved it. It was pretty fantastic seeing the Nicholas again. Three months since last time I saw him in person. He took me out for my birthday on Saturday night at a Cuban restaurant. We proceeded to party our little tushies off on 6th Street in downtown Austin. I had the best chilidog of my life. And I met a sawweet little puppy!!! That's all in a nutshell, but basically I had a great time. And I got to see Erik and Scott! And I spent mucho time with my fellow. Lucky lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment