Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day off...

So yesterday was sorta miserable. I was sick at work. funnn. So today I went all out on my day off. I woke up (not too early) and did PowerYoga which thoroughly kicked my ass. I ran some errands, got my eyebrows waxed, and washed my particularly sludgy car. I was actually embarrassed when the guy took my ticket. So then I came home and went for a run/powerwalk for an hour! Trying this whole getting into shape thing. I really feel better about life when I am exercising a lot. WHO KNEW! 
I am really wanting to do some things around my apartment. It's a bit too...how do you say...angular. I need some curves. My lovely ladyfriend, Caitlin has turned me on to this amazing website apartmenttherapy.com which has become my nuevo go-t0 site for inspiration. I kind of want to paint something really feminine a really bold color. Sayyy red? or royal blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment