Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yowza, it's been a while...



Here's the lowdown....

I went to Vegas 2 weeks ago and it turned out the club I went to had a "special guest" who turned out to be JAY-Z!!! say whaaaaat?! I climbed into someone's VIP section and was-I'd say-20 feet from him and P-Diddy. I was unenthused about "Diddy" (saying any of his 18 nicknames makes me uncomfortable), but seeing Jay-Z was cool (his nickname doesn't bother me. He doesn't impose it on people...jigga what?) So that is the highlight of the trip but it was pretty amazing. I had lots of drinkies...free drinkies. 

Then it was my birthday last monday...wee!! I had to work that night but that didn't stop my weeklong festivities. I love my birthday. Is it a little self absorbed? mmm, probably. But I don't care! Excuse to go out and "rage" a little bit as Californians say. Ashleigh came to town Thursday and we did lots of fun things...beach time, rooftop vino and LOTS of giggling, The Abbey-the most fabulous gay bar I have ever experienced topped off the weekend. By the way, this is the extremely abridged version. 

I'll add photos later-for now you will have to just enjoy my beautiful words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment