Tuesday, April 14, 2009

loooong weekend

(ahem) 

I've been out of the bloggy loop for a few days. I had a 24 hour shift at work on Friday and then I took Mandy to the airport. I had from then (Saturday) until now off. On Saturday a friend of Mark's birthday celebration was a bonfire on zee beach. I was 
hoping that I would get some background work either today or yesterday buuuuuttttt some weeks are slower than others I suppose. For easter, I walked down to this episcopal church that is right down the street from my apartment and it was really beautiful. Went to a cookout that night. Been running a looot lately. There is this beautiful neighborhood a few blocks from my apartment called hancock park that makes a 3 mile run
 seem like nothing. Me loves. Here's a picture of me and my pseudo-sibling.
Yesterday, I saw Steve Wosniak drive by on a segway. So that was random. 

1 comment:

  1. Check us out in our Easter outfits! We look beautiful AND hilarious

    ReplyDelete