Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In short...

More to come later...but here's the jist...

I started my first acting class in LA last week. It was bumpy but my rusty wheels are re-greased! I am in it! Rehearsals are underway full-force. Classes are Thursday nights and last about 5 hours! LOVE IT! 

I got stuck in a Scientology commune for 12 hours last Saturday. It was interesting for sure. No, I am not a Scientologist now. 

Been working a lot and studying for this class. It feels SO good to have a script in my hand again. 

Loving life. Missing the bf daily, missing friends and family. 

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!!! I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to see you on the big screen one day and say "I LIVED NEXT DOOR TO HER!!!" (Of course I'll leave out the part where I lost your dog one weekend when your family was out of town) ;)

    ReplyDelete